Campaign Greenhouse provides campaign coaching all the way through Election Day for as low as $25 a month. Our platform gives coaches and experts the tools to help campaigns quickly and easily allowing us to work with hundreds of small, low-budget, non-targeted and down-ticket campaigns.
Based on the campaign feedback received during the 2017/2018 cycle we have rolled out a new pricing model for our coaching program. We expect to be working with hundreds of campaigns this year. We’re looking for a mix of people with different levels of campaign experience, from different geographical regions and diverse backgrounds to provide our candidates the perfect fit for them.
How it Works
Platform & Community
Candidates and Campaign Staff have access to the Campaign Greenhouse online platform which includes a Facebook community engagement space for discussion and questions on various campaign topics, plus the ability to access a library of campaign resources, office hours with experts, and dedicated weekly team coaching for low monthly costs.
Coaches work with campaigns in teams of up to 30 campaigns who all share the same election date. The goal is for each campaign to get individual attention and advice, but in a format that allows this to happen much more efficiently. We expect work with each cohort to take no more than 5 hours a week. During that 5 hours, coaches accomplish:
- One weekly team video conference call using google hangouts to dive in on a key topic for the week, practice key skills, set goals and priorities.
- One hour of office hours using google hangouts where campaigns in your cohort can jump on to ask questions and get additional advice.
- A glance through each campaign’s weekly report where they submit through our online platform what work has gotten done, where are their numbers, what questions have come up, what is successful and what is challenging.
- Using the Campaign Greenhouse Archive to find resources for your campaigns and telling our tech team what content our staff needs to build.
- Engagement in the Campaign Greenhouse community through the online platform to drive conversation, answer questions, point to resources, and help the campaigns in your cohort help each other.
- A monthly coaching call with the Campaign Greenhouse Community of coaches to share best practices, troubleshoot and brainstorm innovations for the future.
- Minimal check-ins with un-responsive campaigns.
The central Campaign Greenhouse team is continually adding to our archive of content for campaigns; trainings, worksheets, templates, discussions, etc. Our coaches have the option of getting paid $20 per hour to create content for campaigns so they have what they need immediately. Our central content team will be working in the background to turn that urgent content into beautiful lasting tools that can be sent to other campaigns at a moment’s notice.
- Experience working with more than one campaign at once.
- Strong boundaries around time and availability. If this price point is going to work, campaigns need to solve their own problems when the candidate is freaking out about yard signs at 2am.
- A bias for action; done is better than perfect, and something is better than nothing for every single one of our campaigns.
- A heart for small campaigns and a commitment to our values.
We also like
- People with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and justice
- People who can move at campaign speeds
- People with a background or interest in cognitive and behavioral science
- People who have gone through an online coaching program (fitness/weight loss, language learning, finances, career development)
- People with connections to Florida
- People who speak more than one language or are literate in more than one culture.
- Part-time independent contract
- Decide how many teams you want to coach, anywhere between 1-10 teams which translates to 30-300 campaigns. Campaigns self-select their coaches so multiple teams may take some time to build as we expand into new states.
- Set your own schedule for conference calls, online availability and any individual check-ins.
- Set your own monthly campaign fee based on the minimum $25 per campaign/per month price Campaign Greenhouse requires for our expenses.
- For coaches with 6 or more cohorts, benefits are negotiable.
Fill out your application here. Please note this application takes 30 or more minutes to complete. There are four attachments that require signatures to submit along with the online form questions. Make sure you attach each completed form with every line filled out or your application will not be complete. Email our CEO email@example.com if you need help or have questions.